PFT

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Pakistan Food Tales
The best blog for the foodies, Read the articles below
This blog is team effort
Created by Ibrooo
Thank you for your time.

Search This Blog

butchers cafe and grill islamabad



Butchers café, a place recommended by many of my friends in terms of good food, ambiance, high quality service with a touch of modern culture, so on the day of my birthday I decided to go for it with couple of my friends, one thing that I liked most about this café was their sitting area, apart from the general sitting they have also provided a room for 8 people a most, the management recommended us to go for the room for a better experience, and the room was decorated a lot more than I was expecting, everything was arranged in a sophisticated manner. One unique thing about this place is that they offer Cuban cigars along with this we order stakes , the taste was really good along with the presentation of meals was top notch. The service provided by the management of café was up-to my expectations. The place is a bit high priced but the standard of quality is highly maintained. Talking about the cleanliness, management took proper precautions to maintain the hygienic environment, apart from everything, absolutely loved the environment. Do check out this place for an amazing experience, I guarantee you would absolutely love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews