PFT

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Pakistan Food Tales
The best blog for the foodies, Read the articles below
This blog is team effort
Created by Ibrooo
Thank you for your time.

Search This Blog

PIT STOP


When it comes to having the craziest meals, pit stop is the place located in I-8 markaz Islamabad. I went out with couple of friends, in search of something new having limited budget and I saw this post on Instagram regarding this newly opened place named as pit stop and the most eye catching thing was triple Pattie burger in just 350PKR/- so we decided to go for it, one problem that I faced was the location of this place, as its not at the front but the ambiance they have provided is really good. Talking about the food, my first impression was “ye khtam na ho paie ga” plus the presentation was really good ,so when I had first bite of that burger, it was simply amazing , I mean the amount of sauce was perfect. The deal we had was a combo deal which included triple pattie burger with fries and cold drinks which in total was of 500PKR /-, it took us almost 15-20 mins just to finish that burger and I would highly recommend it. The service provided by there management was also good, everything was maintained properly, they took high precautions when it comes to cleanliness. Do checkout this place for an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews