PFT

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Pakistan Food Tales
The best blog for the foodies, Read the articles below
This blog is team effort
Created by Ibrooo
Thank you for your time.

Search This Blog

Burger Fest


Burger fest is located at main Jinnah Super near Gol market, and it is known for the best burgers in town. Many of my friends and family members tried it and praised it in front of me, after getting so much reviews about burger fest from my friends and family members at last I decided to give it a try. Although burger fest is situated in F-7 but it does not mean that it is an expensive place for foodies.

Burger fest is providing high quality burgers comparatively at low price. They also introduced charcoal grill burger which is a new concept in market. Their burgers are directly competing with Hardees and other burger chains, but due to low pricing and good quality food they are attracting more customers. When I went there with my friends who were continuously raving about this place, I found different varieties of burgers there. They were offering chicken and beef burgers, a friend of mine suggested me to try chicken jalapeno so, I ordered for a Chicken Jalapeno. After waiting a while it was finally served with fries, the burger was fresh, juicy and was huge in size. The burger was filled with sauces, mayo and cheese with the price tag of only Rs. 380. All the ingredients were fresh and were packed in clean environment, their kitchen was clean and they are hygiene conscious. I wasn’t expecting the quantity and quality that they provided, it was really astounding for me. After eating half of the burger, I was stuffed but was still craving because the taste of burger was delectable. 

The only issue with them is that they do not have dine in space, which I think is the only problem because when group of friends or families decides to go out and have some meal this could be a good option but not having a dining area can lead people to change their mood of devouring at burger fest. It was a good experience. I'd absolutely recommend it!

1 comment:

Popular

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews